KERABAT MAYA

Sunday 4 October 2009

My Mother


The prophet s.a.w told us that we must obey Allah and his messanger at all times
But after that who else did he tell us to listen to and be close to
Your mother. Yes......well done

Who should i give my love to my respect and my honour to
Who should i pay gud mind to after Allah and Rasulullah
Comes your mother....who next....your mother..who next ..your mother...and then your father..
Coz who used to hold u n clean u n cloth u
Who used to feed u and always be with u
When u were sick stay up all night
Holding u tight thats right no other... my mother

Who should i take gud care of giving all my love
Who should i think the most of after Allah n Rasulullah
Comes your mother....who next....your mother..who next ..your mother...and then your father..
Coz who used to hear u before u could talk
Who used to hold u before u could walk
N when u failed who pick u up
Clean ur cut no one but your mother......my mother

Who should i stay right clozed to listen most to
Never say no to after Allah n Rasullulah
Comes your mother....who next....your mother..who next ..your mother...and then your father..
Coz who used to hug u n buy u new cloth
Comb your hair n blow your nose
N when your cried who wipe your tears
Knows your fears who really cares..my mother

Say alhamdulillah
Thank u Allah...thank u Allah for my mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...